Are you sick and tired of being a hot mess?
You spend all your time and energy trying to be perfect for someone else. You live in constant fear that if you do the wrong thing, you’ll be rejected – and it leaves you with an overwhelming feeling of worthlessness.
But you can have real and lasting love when you find it in yourself first.
This book is for you if:
- You’re sick and tired of looking for love in all the wrong places
- You’re always ending up in the same mess
- You hate your life, but you don’t know why
- You never feel good enough
- No matter how great they seem at first, you always attract the wrong people
- You feel like you give too much and get nothing in return
- You can never do enough to get the appreciation you crave
- Living at the mercy of others leaves you angry and resentful
- You’re done with sabotaging your life
In this book, you will learn:
- The 3 big mistakes that make love turn bad
- A foolproof way to find peace and self-love, no matter how bad life looks
- How finding forgiveness opens the door to lasting love
- What every woman must know to create her life on her own terms
Lise Lavigne learned to find true love within herself the hard way. After years of trying to please others, she finally realized that true happiness comes from pleasing yourself. She now helps women discover their self-worth and build a life that supports what they truly desire.
Accolades from celebrities and notable experts:
“Your book is fantastic and real. Any woman looking for more love and happiness in her life will find it a great resource.”–Fiona Forbes, Award Winning TV Host and Producer
“Whether you’ve been abused or not this book will help to unlock a happier, healthier, and more genuine you. By reading this book you will be equipped with the necessary tools that will help you to finally be freed from anything in your past that has been holding you back from being your authentic self. If you are feeling stuck and are looking for freedom to be all God has created you to be, then this book is for you. By reading this book your life will never be the same, I guarantee it!”–Dr. Wendy Dubois, Registered Clinical Counsellor, Founder of Women Arise International–www.womenarise.com